How much does a package cost?
* Wedding film packages vary in price based on your needs! For specific details on pricing please contact me.
How long does it take to get my wedding film?
* Delivery of your final product is approximately 10-12 weeks from your wedding day.
How are payments set up?
* 1/2 payment retainer due on signing agreement to secure your event date.
* Final payment is due 14 days prior to event date.
How do I officially book Nordhoff Cinematography?
* Once you have decided to go with us :) we will send you a contract via email. Once you receive the contract you can either print it out, sign it and mail it back to us with the deposit included or you may scan it and send it back via email and send the deposit separately.
Do you charge for travel?
* Yes, we do charge a traveling fee based on how many miles away your wedding is. If you are having a destination wedding, please contact us.
Will you travel to my wedding location?
We LOVE to travel. We enjoy filming new places and venturing to fun destinations. We can discuss any travel costs with you personally during the booking process.
How is my film delivered?
* Your film(s) can be delivered to in many different formats USB thumb drive, DVD, or Blu-Ray. The film edits will also be available online through Youtube and Facebook (which is usually the best way to share). If you order raw footage, you will receive an additional drive loaded with that.
Can you stylize our wedding film?
* We can create a lot of different styles. Show us an example of a style you would like i.e. vintage look, black and white - and we can make that happen!
How is music chosen?
* Each film is unique and music is an important part of that. I will carefully select music for each edit with tracks I license for each film.
For any other questions, please contact me through email, phone or the contact page.